Penn State has comprehensive contracts with AT&T Wireless, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless providing discounts for both University-owned and personal voice and data service and equipment. There is no exclusive arrangement with any one cellular carrier, and service contracts with additional carriers may be added over time. The service provider selected in any particular case should be based on the service requirements of the user. All cellular service providers in this program offer online access for obtaining and managing accounts.
Service Related Links:
- Explore Service
- Report an Issue
- Request Service
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Service Metrics
- Service Policy: Penn State’s policy governing cellular service is FN-21, Non-Office Telecommunications Services (Formerly BS19). Please review before ordering any University owned devices. Policy FN21 defines the responsibility for the coordination and usage of non-office telecommunications services.
- Service Resources:
- Questions: Regarding ordering cellular service or billing, select “I would like Cellular assistance” on the Telephony Request form.
- Cellular Service Support
- Cellular Service Change/Cancel/Transfer
- Factors to Consider Before Ordering
- Features & Benefits:
- Significant Service Impact Reports (SSIR)