ENCS offers Telephony Services which includes instruments and infrastructure to support communications between users as well as connection to the public telephone network. Through this service, users located at the University Park campus are able to place and receive telephone calls.
Let Us Help You!
Service Policies and Information
- Ordering Equipment
To order new equipment, devices or accessories, please use Request Service, above.
- Pricing and Fees (equipment and services)
- Online Directories
- International Long Distance Dialing Rates/University Park
- International Dialing Instructions
- Domestic Dialing at University Park
- Auto-Attendant: Record a Greeting
- Call Trace
- Express Messaging Desk Feature at University Park
- Express Messaging-Record Voicemail Message at UP without Ringing Phone
- User Guides and Documentation
Phones and Voice Mail: reference manuals/quick-start guides/training
- Calling Number Substitution Policy
- Customer Voice Moves within a Telecom Closet Policy
- VoIP Phone Set Ownership and Maintenance Policy
- Knowledge Base Articles – Telephones
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Voice Communications Self-Service, or My.VoIP, is a set of web-based tools, accessible from your computer or mobile device, that lets you customize how you interact with your Unity voicemail messaging, your VoIP phone settings, your notifications, and more.
These tools are available to all Penn State employees who use a personal Cisco VoIP telephone or Unity voicemail box. If you’re using these tools when away from the Penn State Network, you’ll need to download and install the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility (VPN) Client.
Visually access and manage your voicemail messages and greetings, reset your PIN, manage your phone’s speed dial programming and call forwarding, access real-time agent and queue statistics (for call-center supervisors), and more, all from the My.VoIP portal at:
On the go? Use the Cisco AnyConnect VPN
For your computer – downloads.its.psu.edu – Connecting to Penn State