ENCS will specify a video system and video network for room-based video conference rooms, and advise in situations which require special integration. Videoconferencing services are provided in two functional areas – facilities and systems. In the facilities area, we will advise the customer on recommendations for the layout and design of a physical space to be used with conferencing equipment. We will also evaluate an existing space which is being considered for use as a conferencing room. Our evaluation of an existing space will result in either a qualification of the room as “suitable”, with a list of necessary modifications, or we will eliminate the room as a viable candidate for a system. In the system area, we will specify a system which will work appropriately in a qualified room and will also include in the design any desired peripheral equipment from the ENCS approved peripheral equipment list. ENCS will also install and maintain the physical system equipment.
Let Us Help You!
Service Policies and Information
- Pricing & Fees
- Knowledge Base Articles – Video Conferencing
- HDX Quick Tips
- PSU Facilities Eligibility
- PSU Videoconferencing Room Management FAQs
- PSU Videoconferencing Rooms & Contacts List
- VC Remote Handout (PDF)
- Videoconferencing Desktop FAQs
- Videoconferencing Instruction FAQs
- Videoconferencing Troubleshooting FAQs
- Service Policy
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)